Services available to veterinarians:
- Available to provide assistance when permanent support staff is unavailable and/or during search for permanent staff.
- For veterinarians that do not employ permanent assistants or require extra help, available to provide support as needed.
- Available to see clients and pets for follow up monitoring as necessary (e.g. blood pressure monitoring, treatment assistance, etc.).
Services available to clients and their pet*:
- Nail trims
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pet dip treatments (e.g. for ringworm, demodex, etc.)
- Blood glucose curves
- Anal gland expression
- General treatment assistance
- Assistance with livestock
*Some services require veterinarian's referral.
Lower images: Assisting a client with a lime sulfur dip treatment, as directed by her kitten's veterinarian, after ringworm diagnosis.